The Domaincheck control panel includes the Plesk WordPress Toolkit. Forget logging into each individual WordPress installation to add, remove, or update plug-ins and themes. Plesk’s WordPress Toolkit lets you apply changes to all installations with a single click or manage WordPress installations individually.
- Login to your Domaincheck Control Panel at https://cp.domaincheck.co.uk/cp
- In the “Subscription” drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen, select the website you want to manage
- From the “Websites and Domains” screen click the “WordPress” icon in the menu on the right
- If the Toolkit is already connected to your blog, you will see it listed under “Installations”.
- If you have a Wordpress site that is not listed, click the “Scan” button to connect the Toolkit to your site.