Place an SSL Certificate Order
- Click here to visit the SSL Certificate section of our online shop (opens in new window)
- Make your choice from the selection of SSL certificates
- If you have created your own “CSR”, choose the “Upload Certificate Request (CSR)” option and copy/paste the CSR into the box provided, otherwise manually fill in the certificate request boxes below.
- If the certificate is for a website, ensure you include the “www.” portion of the domain-name.
- The “Approver Email Address” must be ready to receive a confirmation email from the certificate authority, make sure this email address exists or is an alias of another address.
- Select the relevant Software type for where the SSL will be used. For Domaincheck web hosting choose “Plesk”
- Click “Checkout” to proceed with the order (correct any problems if detected)
- Await an email to be sent to Approver Email Address” and follow all of the instructions in this email.
- Wait for certificate approval. Upon approval, the SSL Certificate will be emailed to you directly from the certificate authority.