Install SSL certificate on Domaincheck web hosting
- Login to our control panel at https://cp.domaincheck.co.uk/cp
- If the hosting package you want to upgrade is not displayed; Choose the hosting plan you want to update from the “Subscription” drop-down box in the top-right corner.
- On the “Websites and Domains” tab, click the “SSL Certificates” or “Secure your sites” button
- Click “Add SSL certificate”
- Enter a name for this SSL Certificate so that you later recognise it
- Scroll down to the “Upload the certificate as text” section.
- Copy & Paste the Private Key, SSL certificate and the CA Certificate information into the relevant boxes
If you don’t have this information to hand, refer to the certificate email sent to you by the certificate authority. You can also find information on certificates purchased through Domaincheck via this helpdesk article
- Click “Upload Certificate” or “Send Text” and you’ll be taken back to the SSL Certificate List, with your new certificate showing.
- Click the “Websites & Domains” tab to be taken back to the main menu
- Click the “Hosting Settings” button
- Tick the “SSL Support” box and then choose your new SSL certificate from the drop-down menu.
- Click “OK”. Within 5 minutes your new SSL certificate will be active!