Domain Name and Brand Protection
Worried about how to protect your domain names?
The internet is full of 'cybersquatters' - people or organisations who buy domain names alligned to individuals, businesses, trade marks and brands, then hold them and demand an inflated cost for their transfer or release. Not being able to access the names that you need will ultimately damage your on-line visibility and search engine rankings - especially if these domain names are retained by a competitor.
How can you make sure that someone isn't trying to register, or has already registered, a domain name that is similar to one of your own registered domains, or similar to one of your brand-names or trade marks?
Domaincheck now offer an exciting new service - "Domain Name Brand Protection" to help you in your struggle against the Cybersquatters!
Our solution allows you to run a check against your brand-name or trademark, reporting back with information that will identify holes in your brand visibility online.
Our Domain Name Brand Protection Service will:
- Allow you to set reminders to alert you weekly, monthly or yearly with domain alters.
- Store infomation of brands names and trademarks.
- Check to see which brands or trademarks are under attack or threat.
- Checks of your brand results will be time and date stamped.
- All records date stamped and saved in your account.
- Contact domain name legal team ready to help with any issues.
More infomation go to Domain Name Protection - quotation and demonstration.